I led global project teams and created market segmentation, "challenger sale" presentations, customer stories, collateral, videos, webcasts, social and web content, demand generation campaigns, and field marketing events. I marketed cloud and industry solutions, including ERP and CRM for social, e-commerce, sales, marketing automation, customer experience, knowledge management, big data and master data management, and business intelligence / analytics (BI).
• Created assets and contributed to multi-channel campaigns, increasing conversions by 11%
• Designed and co-managed digital properties (Oracle.com, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook), increasing page views by 233%, clicks by 6%, and conversion rates by 6%
• Created and curated content kits for more than 30 product sets, 10 industries, 4 lines of business, 9 acquisitions, 7 release launches, 14 conferences, and 3 partnerships. One result is that our Sales teams won #1 global market share in life sciences for three recent years (per IDC)
• Created and curated 200 page Intranet for applications and industries, hosting more than 1000 sales tools
• Created and presented content for conferences and campaigns including CRM Magazines webcast on the Social
• Customer Experience and the Internet Marketing Associations webcast on Modern Marketing with social, mobile, and big data. Set team lead generation records with my monthly CRM webcasts
• Promoted four levels including a mid-year, two-level promotion